Wednesday, August 15, 2007

School Begins in Two Weeks!


Where has the summer gone? In just two short weeks school will begin for another year. Are you excited to start another year? What are you looking forward to most this year? If you are going into 5th or 7th grade you are probably excited about going to a new school and the new adventures that lie ahead. Tell me what you are looking forward to this year?

I am looking forward to being the new 5th through 8th grade principal. It is going to be a fun-filled year with many surprises and challenges. I am thankful that I have a great group of teachers that work extremely hard and want to help each child succeed.

1 comment:

Crissy Balawajder said...

Good Luck to you my Dear...You will be a great principal !!!...It should make the kids feel good, knowing you will be there for them and they already know you so well...Take care...Crissy Balawajder