Monday, September 22, 2008

Big Week Ahead!

This week is a very busy at school. We have some great things going on. Here is just a short preview:
  • On Wednesday, It is picture day at the high school. Make sure you bring your best smile.
  • On Wednesday & Thursday, it is the PTO Book Fair at Rommelt. Each class will have an opportunity to stop by the book fair during the day to either preview or purchase books.
  • On Wednesday Evening it is Family Night at the Book Fair. Please stop in and purchase some great books for your son or daughter at home.
  • On Thursday, The high school band is headed to the Bloomsburg Fair to put on another outstanding performance. I know they will represent our school with class and show everyone how great the are.
  • On Friday, The Rommelt Students will have their picture day in the morning. The afternoon brings an exciting new assembly for the High School and Elementary Students. The Power Team is coming to entertain and motivate our students. Please check out their website at http://powerteamschools.com/ I am looking forward to a great performance and the challenges they will bring to our students. Are you up to the challenge? Did you see the great article in the Sun-Gazette Today?
Finally, I have to congratulate Mr. Cremer and his Eagles. They put a beating on my Steelers last night. I guess I will have to wear his Donovan McNabb jersey on Friday. Man, is that going to be a hard thing to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say that I was very proud of the way you wore my McNabb jersey- almsost as if you have been a lifelong fan. Always remember, there is plenty of room on the E-A-G-L-E-S bandwagon for frustrated Steeler fans. Just remember, there's always the Penguins.