Sunday, October 19, 2008

PTO Fall Festival

The Elementary PTO Fall Festival was Friday Night. What a great time! Did you go? How many games did you play? I sold tickets all night long with my good friend from Central, Principal Furman. We had a great time and got to talk to a lot of the students and their parents.

I want to thank the PTO and everyone that helped make this night a great success. Thanks to all the volunteers for all their hard work. This takes some very special people to put all of this together. I also want to thank all the teachers that were there to work a stand, sell some food, and to just have a great time. Finally, thanks to all the parents and students for coming and supporting the PTO.

What did you have to eat at the festival Friday Night? There was so much good stuff I had a hard time choosing. I finally settled in on a hot sausage sandwich, a pepsi, and a big scoop of ice cream. Thanks Logan for making the scoops BIG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me and my friends loved the moon bounce! That is pretty much all we did! The only other thing we did was dance! Thank you soooo much!