Thursday, January 22, 2009

AR Reward Day

Congratulations to the approximately 100 5th & 6th grade students that achieved their AR goal for the 1st semester. We are looking to do the AR Reward sometime next week (weather permitting). Get your sleds ready because the sledding will be fast, furious and fun.

I also want to thank my friend Mr. Fausnaught from Loyalsock for allowing Mr. Nunkster and myself the opportunity to come over and share ideas. You have a great school and a great staff. Keep up the good work. It was great to see all the great things you are doing.

Finally, I want you to check out this great audio clip Mrs. Pardoe sent to me. If your a Steelers fan you will enjoy it. It is called Stairway to Seven. Go to: http://richbanks.com/uploads/Stairway_To_Seven.mp3

No comments: