Monday, October 8, 2007

PTO Fall Festival Was Another Big Hit!


I would like to thank everybody that came out to the Elementary PTO Fall Festival on Friday Night. It was a great time for everybody and there was a lot of great food. Most importantly it was a great time for the kids. I had a chance to talk to a lot of people while selling tickets.


Did you win a basket? I actually won a basket this year for my wife. It was a Fall Decorations basket with a lot of candles in it. My daughter also won a basket this year. She won a basket filled with cat supplies. We don't own a cat, but my son's girlfriend does, so she got the basket.


A special thank you to the PTO for sponsoring this great community event. It takes a lot of work, so please thank the PTO for all their hard work for our students. I know I am thankful for everything they do for us.

No comments: